CPS Camp Number 135
Technical Agency: Fish & Wildlife
CPS Camp No. 135, a Fish and Wildlife camp near Germfask, Michigan and operated by Selective Service, opened in May 1944 and closed in June 1945. Some men elected government-run camps after disillusion with religious based camps. The men moved dirt, controlled weeds and dug duck ponds as part of the development of the game preserve.