CPS Camp Number 129
Technical Agency: Training School
CPS Unit No. 129, a Training School unit at Pennhurst State Training School located in Spring City, Pennsylvania operated by the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC), opened in February 1944. When AFSC withdrew from the CPS program in March 1946, Selective Service operated the unit until it closed in August 1946. The men served as attendants in the wards.