CPS Camp Number 094
Technical Agency: Soil Conservation Service<
CPS Camp No. 94, a Farm Security camp located in Trenton, North Dakota operated by the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) opened in April 1943 and the camp closed in March 1946, about the time that AFSC withdrew from CPS. The men surveyed land, cleaned ditches and gullies, and used heavy machinery to level land.