CPS Camp Number 146
Technical Agency: Agriculture Experiment Station
CPS Unit No. 146, an Agricultural Experiment Station unit located in the New York State College of Agriculture at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, opened in July 1945. Administered by the Brethren Service Committee, the unit closed in June 1946. The four men alleviated labor shortages in the departments of animal husbandry and poultry husbandry.