CPS Camp Number 119
Technical Agency: Training School
CPS Unit No. 119, a Training School unit was located in New Lisbon, New Jersey and operated by the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC), opened in December 1943. When the AFSC withdrew from CPS, Selective Service operated the unit until it closed in October 1946. Men in the unit performed a variety of duties including cottage attendants, teachers, farm work, and supervisors of worker-patients.