CPS Camp Number 116
Technical Agency: Agriculture Experiment Station
CPS Unit No. 116, an Agriculture Experiment Station unit at the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland operated by the Brethren Service Committee, opened in September 1943 and closed in September 1946. Men worked in the Dairy Barn with the herd, in the Dairy Laboratory in chemical analysis of tests, in the Livestock Laboratory cleaning and assisting with tests, as well as in other departments.