CPS Camp Number 113
Technical Agency: Agriculture Experiment Station
CPS Unit No. 113, an Agriculture Experiment Station unit based at the University of Minnesota and conducted in four subunits near or within the cities of Grand Rapids, Duluth, Waseca and St. Paul, Minnesota, opened in August 1943. Operated by the Brethren Service Committee, the unit closed in August 1946. The men worked on experimental farms, raised livestock, conducted crops studies, and participated in experiments with small grains and corn.
Location: Waseca & Duluth, Grand Rapids, St. Paul, Minnesota | Opened: August 1943 | Closed: August 1946