CPS Camp Number 112
Technical Agency: Agriculture Experiment Station
CPS Unit No. 112, an Agriculture Experiment Station unit located at Michigan State College in East Lansing, Michigan operated by the Brethren Service Committee, opened in July 1943 and closed in April 1946. The men, assigned primarily in the dairy and soils science departments, worked in college barns with the herd, in the soil testing laboratory or in extension work across the state.