CPS Camp Number 074
Technical Agency: Mental Hospital
CPS Unit No. 74, a Mental Hospital unit located at Eastern Shore State Hospital in Cambridge, Maryland operated by the Brethren Service Committee, opened in December 1942 and closed in July 1946. From November 15, 1944 to March 1, 1946, The American Baptist Home Mission Society administered the unit. The majority of the men served as ward attendants.