CPS Camp Number 060
Technical Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
CPS Camp No. 60, a Bureau of Reclamation base camp near Lapine, Oregon operated by the Mennonite Central Committee (MCC), opened in December 1942. The camp continued for a little more than one year, when Selective Service converted it to a government operated camp, CPS Camp No. 128, in January 1944. The men built a dam on the upper Deschutes River.