CPS Camp Number 041
Technical Agency: Mental Hospital
CPS Camp No. 41, a Mental Hospital unit located at Eastern State Hospital in Williamsburg, Virginia and operated by the American Friends Service Committee, opened in June 1942. After the American Friends Service Committee withdrew from the CPS program in the spring of 1946, Selective Service operated the unit until it closed in July 1946. The men served as attendants in the wards.