CPS Camp Number 026
Technical Agency: General Hospital
CPS Unit No. 26, a General Hospital unit located at Alexian Brother’s Hospital in Chicago, Illinois and operated by the Association of Catholic Conscientious Objectors (ACCO), opened in March 1942. When the ACCO withdrew from CPS in 1945, the Brethren Service Committee operated the unit until it closed in April 1946. Most of the unit men served as nurses.