CPS Camp Number 025
Technical Agency: Soil Conservation Service<
CPS Camp No. 25, a Soil Conservation Service base camp located on the southeast edge of Weeping Water, Nebraska and operated by the Mennonite Central Committee, opened in April 1942 and closed in April 1943. Men fenced pastures, planted trees, tiled drainage ditches, surveyed for contour farming and performed related duties.