CPS Camp Number 127
Technical Agency: Training School
CPS Unit No. 127, a Training School unit at the Utah Training School in American Fork, Utah operated by Mennonite Central Committee, opened on January 1944 and closed in February 1946. While a few of the men served as ward attendants, the majority worked in maintenance, on the grounds and in plant operations.