CPS Camp Number 126
Technical Agency: Agriculture Experiment Station
CPS Unit No. 126, an Agriculture Experiment Station unit located at the Agricultural Research Center near Beltsville, Maryland and operated by Mennonite Central Committee, opened in February 1944 and closed in December 1946. At this unit called Beltsville Research, men relieved labor shortage at the Dairy Station housing a 500 cow herd.