CPS Camp Number 124
Technical Agency: Training School
CPS Unit No. 124, a Training School unit located at Delaware State Colony Training School in Stockley, Delaware and operated by the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC), opened in December 1943. After AFSC withdrew from the CPS program in spring 1946, Selective Service operated the unit until it closed in September 1946. The men worked as ward attendants.