CPS Camp Number 123

CPS Camp Number 123

Technical Agency: Training School


CPS Unit No. 123, a Training School unit located at Southern Wisconsin Colony and Training School in Union Grove, Wisconsin and operated by Mennonite Central Committee, opened in December 1943 and closed in July 1946. The men worked in the wards.


  • Location: Union Grove, Wisconsin | Opened: December 1943 | Closed: July 1946